Benefits of becoming a Fresh Vegetable Grower Member.
Becoming a member of the Fresh Vegetable Growers of Ontario adds your voice to:
- lobbying for the interests of fresh vegetable growers e.g. minor use permits, improved safety nets, and research funding
- the promotion of fresh vegetable consumption
- the direction of research money
- the education of consumers on the health, environmental, taste and economic benefits of eating locally grown vegetables.
Becoming a Member
Any person, partnership, or corporation engaged in the production of vegetables and holding a valid Farm Business Registration Number may apply for a
- Full Membership - $150 per year - Voting privileges
- Associate Membership - $100 per year - Non voting privileges
Download and print the FVGO Membership Registration Form.
Complete the form and mail to:
Fresh Vegetable Growers of Ontario
Ag Business Centre
120 Main Street East
Ridgetown, ON N0P 2C0